1. Health, Longevity, and Welfare Inequality of the Elderly (with Ray Miller)
The Review of Economics and Statistics (2023), Vol. 105, Issue 5
pandemic (with Ayse Imrohoroglu)
3. Demographic Transition, Human Capital and Economic Growth in China (with Ray Miller)
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2021), Vol. 127
4. Parental Caregivers and Household Power Dynamics (with Ray Miller)
Feminist Economics (2021) DOI: 10.1080/13545701.2021.1975793
5. Social Insurance, Demographics, and Rural-Urban Migration in China (with Ray Miller)
Regional Science and Urban Economics (2021), Vol. 91
Miller and David Canning)
Journal of the Economics of Ageing (2019), Vol. 14, 100176
China (with Ray Miller, David Canning and Akshar Saxena)
PLOS Medicine (2018), Vol. 15(3), e1002531
1. Revisiting Retirement and Social Security Claiming Decisions (with Kathleen McKiernan)
2. Welfare Costs of Misinformation (with Kathleen McKiernan)
3. End-of-Life Liquidity (with Giovanni Gallipoli and Kathleen McKiernan)
(with Ray Miller)
Labor force participation of men by pension plan type.
Data Source : Health and Retirement Study
Income Gini coeffcient by age of family head, 1979-2012.
Source: Bosworth, B., Burtless, G., and Zhang, K. (2016). Data from Census Bureau's Annual Social and Economic Supplement files from the CPS. An aged head is 62 years old or older.
Population Pyramid for China for the year 2010. Source: PopulationPyramid.net